Hello & Welcome!
I am really happy you're here! I’m Melissa, a photographer based in Chilliwack. I also service the Fraser Valley, the Vancouver area and beyond. I started m.houser photography back in 2009 and have really dedicated the past several years to specializing in laid back, outdoor weddings. As well as documenting fun families! I love natural, honest and joyful imagery. I live for those in-between, candid moments. I love getting to know each of my clients, and take a limited amount of bookings to ensure that you are well taken care of. If you are in the midst of planning your wedding, or would like to create some fun images of your family, I would love to hear from you!
- I was born & raised in Chilliwack. And I love everything about living on the west coast. Even the rain.
- I am a busy mama raising two tiny humans. Kiera is three and Duncan is one!
- I love long drives to nowhere.
- Country music is my jam. Don't judge.
- Walks in the woods and coffee dates are my therapy.
- I am a night owl who is trying to become a morning person. I am failing miserably at this.
- I can talk to anyone, but I also love alone time. Half introvert, half extrovert? Is that a thing?
- I am an only child, who married another only child. Weird right?
- I am thankful every day that coffee is easily accessible.
A few of my faves...
My partner in life. My husband.
I'm a cat lover.
Christmas. I'm obsessed.
Words. Quotes. Typography.
All things PNW.
Gosh, I love my kids!!