Hello & Welcome!
Super glad you’re here! I’m Melissa, a photographer based in Chilliwack. I also service the Fraser Valley, the Vancouver area and beyond. I started m.houser photography back in 2009 and have really dedicated the past several years to specializing in laid back, outdoor weddings. As well as documenting fun families! I love natural, honest and joyful imagery. I live for those in-between, candid moments. I love getting to know each of my clients, and take a limited amount of bookings to ensure that you are well taken care of. If you are in the midst of planning your wedding, or would like to create some fun images of your family, I would love to hear from you!
- I was born & raised in Chilliwack. And I love everything about living on the west coast. Even the rain.
- I am a night owl, who secretly wishes they were a morning person.
- Cats are my favourite. We have three of them.
- Summer nights. Fall colours. Winter clouds. Spring blossoms. I love something about each season.
- I am passionate about adoption & the children in foster care.
- I love exploring around thrift stores.
- I believe the most growth & improvement is on the other side of being uncomfortable.
- I am an only child, who married another only child. Weird right?
- I love hanging out with my family, & I love breakfast dates with friends.
These are a few of my favourite things
My partner in life. My husband.
I'm a cat lover.
Christmas. I'm obsessed.
Words. Quotes. Typography.
All things PNW.
Coffee. And coffee dates.